Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's super-snowy in Omaha...but soon it will be super-hot!

Hi all...well, in one week I will be in San Francisco and reunited with my dear, dear friend, Amy, getting ready to set-off on another IEP voyage.  Amy and I will again stay at our lovely Joie de Vivre hotel, the Hotel Carlton, in Nob Hill, which has been our home-away-from-home prior to leaving for all 3 of our previous trips to Vietnam.  Would highly recommend it...it's a gem!  The only significant difference to the start of this trip is that my niece, Meredith, will not be in San Francisco while we are there, as she's on winter break from USF.  We'll miss getting to hang-out with her!




Tomorrow I will pack-up all of our therapy supplies and get them ready to ship to San Francisco, so that we can take them on the plane with us to our friends and colleagues in CanTho and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.





I will start posting once I arrive in San Francisco, which is always such a great place to start our travels.

Stay tuned and I cannot wait to share our experiences very soon...

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

xoxo
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment