Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane...

And thank goodness, I do know where I am going...back to Omaha.  I will leave Saigon tomorrow (Thursday) around 1230p, which is about 1130p on Wednesday evening in Omaha and Chicago.  I will fly to Taipei, Taiwan and then jump on another plane bound for San Francisco.  The flights are long and it's a little bit of a 'mind trip', as I leave Saigon around 1230p on Thursday and arrive in San Francisco around 3p on Thursday.  You do the math!!

Then I will stay at the airport Hilton in San Francisco overnight, which means I get to take a really great shower and sleep in a super-comfy bed and can brush my teeth without using bottled water.  

Side note ~ 

Last night (Tuesday), I was getting ready for bed and had been brushing my teeth and the water was running, naturally.  I instinctively just put my tooth brush under the water...yikes!  Good thing I noticed and had a back-up toothbrush, so all is well!  It's amazing to me that I do not do this more often while I am here.  It's not a chance I am willing to take.  ;)

Back to my travels ~ I then jump back on a plane at 545a on Friday morning with an arrival back in Omaha around 1230p.  Don't worry about the early flight time on Friday morning...I'll be awake!  ;)

Thanks to everyone for joining me on this journey and for reading.  I'll see many of you very soon!


Great thanks to Amy for being my travel partner again and for making this adventure so much more fun!  We've had another great mission and have had a lot of laughs and experiences that we will never forget!  She's a wonderful therapist and woman, and I am so lucky to call her my friend!!



Tôi sẽ trở lại Việt Nam rất sớm! (translation ~ I'll be back to Vietnam very soon!)

xoxo
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment